Friday, August 2, 2013

Oh Blogging How I've Missed You

Since Jordan was born I have thought of a thousand different posts to write but then by the end of the day when I get a few quiet moments I am usually watching a TV show or laying on my couch while my hubby rubs my feet. I am often tired and just mentally done by the time we get James off to bed, which hasn't been happening until almost 9 pm every night, and then it's time for Jordan's bath and last bottle and then it's finally off to bed for us. The only posts I've made sure to keep up on are my weekly portraits of the boys.

I think in August once we return from our trip I am going to try and get back to daily blogging, even if it's just an adorable photo or quick little funny thing James has said or done. I know back in January when I did this I was proud of the memories I captured and after a few days of doing it it just became part of my routine. We'll see if I can do it again.

Tonight just for fun here's two cute pictures of the boys from the past few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment