Saturday, August 24, 2013

Big/Little Brother Couch Fort Fun

For the first time since Jordan's birth I saw James want to include him in something that he was doing. James was in one of his couch forts playing on his Innotab when I brought Jordan downstairs and randomly thought, I wonder if James will let him in the fort with him? and will Jordan scream because he just woke up and is hungry and wet?

Well James lovingly welcomed him into the fort, even telling me to pull the blankets over so they could play together in there. And Jordan...well he was super happy to lay there with his brother, even when the blankets went over his head.

I can't wait to see these two in another year when Jordan can really play and interact with James. I love the relationship I see forming between them and I can tell that Jordan already loves him so much. When James is in the room Jordan's eyes are following him and when he talks to him he starts to giggle and smile. Oooohhh it just melts my heart completely.

Here are the photos from my boys couch fort fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment