Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Being Pregnant with Friends

When I was pregnant with James I didn't have super close relationships with many girlfriends that were having babies at the same time so could never get a picture with them. I am so happy that this time two of my really close girlfriends were/are pregnant with me.

Back in March we got together for a fun Saturday night with our Nootka Place friends, the Tassells and the Slacks. The girls went to get slurpees and ice cream and visited at the Tassells while the Daddy's and little boys hung out at our house.

Ashleigh Tassell - 36 weeks, Me - 29 weeks, Theresa Slack - 20 weeks
 

Since these pictures were taken Ashleigh and Sean have since had baby Maddie just over 2 weeks ago. Before our baby comes I want to take a new picture with Ash & baby, and me and Theresa still pregnant and then again after our baby comes but before Baby Slack #3 arrives. Then of course one last baby photo once he or she arrives too! Theresa and I both don't know what we are having, but of course think it would be wonderful if we all ended up with little girls this time around! Just 5 more weeks till ours arrives, and 14 or so more before Baby Slack comes! So many babies, so much hope and love for the future. Our boys are all best buddies, and I can't wait to see how many (if any) more little girls we may end up with. For all we know now, little Ms. Maddie may end up as the only girl in our little play group if us and the Slacks both end up with boys again! :o)

And just because our husbands are complete goofballs and agreed to this, we took funny "belly" photos of them too! These three are so awesome and going with the flow being surrounded by boys and pregnant wives. Definitely photos to cherish and memories to have forever.



My former boss Shannon is also pregnant and although she now lives in Grande Cache, Alberta, when she came to visit a few weeks back I made her get a picture with me too! I miss her tons and wish she was here in PR sharing our pregnancies together. Can't wait to meet her little one when he's born just a few weeks after ours!

Shannon Nolan - 27 weeks, Me - 29 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment