Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Favorite February Memories

I promised myself with the big external hard drive crash and photo loss that I would always make it a priority to have the photos stored in more than one place. I've been really good about downloading to a USB jump drive, and relatively good about putting them on the external, and somewhat good about putting some photos up on this blog, but realized there are still lots of photos I love that I haven't put up on here from the past two months.

Realized as I was downloading to the Google Web Albums that there are way too many to put February and March together, so there will be two posts!

So here are my favorites from February.


Playing the Toopy & Binoo game


Hockey with Nana in their driveway


Kim Miller and Theresa Slack, Horizon Business Awards Coordinators

Couch forts with Mommy



Hot chocolate yumminess after hockey at Nana & Papa's

Awesome new sock monkey hat from Auntie Ra

A little boy and his best friend

Me and my first kid


James and his beloved "monica"
He loves this thing and it drives me crazy!



Grumpy face



Tired little guy reading bedtime stories with Mommy



 "Sawing" Daddy with his new chainsaw from the Kimballs


Puzzle time with Daddy



 
Willingdon Beach Park and Trail















Living room painting fun






Tana is home for a visit from Australia


This is his hands on his hips temper tantrum face. He is for sure saying "no" right here.

Much happier to take pictures with the self timer on the stairs







I was a bit horrified when my dear husband showed up at the Peak one Friday night at 5 pm with our son wearing just shorts and a hoodie...in FEBRUARY!
I did love how they were matching though and apparently James INSISTED on

wearing shorts like Daddy.
Apparently they looked really cute walking down Joyce together to come and get me. :o)


Hockey with friends at Grief Point








A cute little guy with his shaved head

Tana stops by to say goodbye...and have some matching Canucks hats and jerseys photos taken


And Conor came too of course! 


This one is definitely my favorite





Big hugs for Tana...he misses her so much.


Chocolate cupcakes for dessert

Awesome photo with Nana & Papa

A rare photo of me with my parents

Reading his favorite stories to N & P

Playing cars with Daddy in the hallway





No comments:

Post a Comment