Friday, April 19, 2013

More of James's Birthday Memories

I finally got around to picking up the memory card from my parents camera and realize that my Dad took a ton of photos and videos at James's party that I hadn't even seen him taking. I love that now that he has a camera he is thinking about capturing memories too. For many years if I didn't take pictures at a family event there were none taken. I like that that is different now!

Here are some of the pictures he took:

Big hugs for his best buddy Diesel
  
Clearly not happy for a photo with Nana & Mommy
  
A closer up of the one I posted in the first blog post


The kids have arrived and the fun with balloons has started

And my mom is clearly in her glory again, here she is holding Baby Ella Lawry

Me holding Tye Doxsee while Maddie Tassell sleeps in her car seat behind us

A GREAT photo of Dad & Melony

And one of Colin with his two mini-me's. I used to think Jim looked a lot like Colin until I met Melony! 

4 ladies holding babies, Katryna Lawry holding Tye Doxsee, Alena Devlin (due in July) holding Adayah Burton, Nana Jo holding Maddie Tassell, and Bumma holding Ella Lawry

She took a turn holding all of the babies

Present opening time

Once he got that backpack he didn't want to take it off


Here is the ad that I put into the Friday Weekend Shopper for this year's big birthday.



Video of us singing Happy Birthday to James

Video of our awesome Angry Birds game in action!


No comments:

Post a Comment