Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wow, busy life hits again

I really did have the best of intentions of blogging daily when I started this thing just over a month ago, but then I realized that life just happens most of the time and often I rarely have time to sit down for more than a few minutes all morning/evening, and by the time James is in bed and the dishes are done, floors are swept and laundry is on, I'm exhausted and usually settle onto the couch to watch TV with Jim.
So, what we've been up to lately...
Last week was ridiculously busy with 3 nights of baseball for Jim (1 cancelled because of rain), our strata AGM which was an entire evening for me, a meeting for the Blues Festival and then the entire weekend spent volunteering at the above mentioned festival. James spent the weekend with Nana and Papa and was shall we say....less than angelic?! He is struggling with sleeping, teething, wicked temper tantrums and the beginnings of a cold. Lets just say it's been a rough week all around. I still see glimpses of the little boy that is loving, funny and happy, but definitely a side to him that is frustrated, angry and miserable!
This is the life of a two year old for sure, and one that I'm sure is going to continue to change daily. He still is without a doubt the most amazing little thing I've ever seen and even on the rough days and through the long nights, I love him more than I even know how to express.

My happy son enjoying his first bowl of chocolate pudding - 5:45pm - May 21


My very unhappy temper tantrum throwing son - 
12 hours later at 5:58 am - May 22

No comments:

Post a Comment