Friday, July 25, 2014

Jordan's Barnyard Dance Birthday Party

Jimmy and I and our little guy on the day of his 1st birthday party. Such a cute picture!

The start of the decorations

Book singing area was set up on the counter below these photos

Front door decorations






These barnyard decorations were so cute and well worth the money I paid for them


THE BEST PART of all of the decorations....the barn cake and cow and pig cupcakes that Jen Mostat made for us! We absolutely loved them...and had so much cake left over afterwards too!

Look how awesomely it matched the decorations I had bought!

Barn cake and Jordan's cow smash cupcake

Seriously these cakes and cupcakes were so cute and she did such a great job. I don't know if I will ever make my own desserts for birthdays again :)


And the pink piggies in chocolate mud were so cute

All 3 together

The food is all ready in time for guests to arrive

The birthday boy looking as serious as he always does


Here's a little bit of a smile out of him

Big hugs for Auntie Ra

And some very rare snuggles for Uncle Bill


The beautiful Miss Maddie Moo

Cupcake time!


James of course needed to help him with the candle







hahahahahahaha

I love this picture

And this one too!



Such a rare happy little smile from Jordie Boy

This little lady is definitely a smiley one

Present opening time

Robert's funny face



I love my Jaxon hugs!

Cutie Kaleb


The big kids playing in the den


Our once a year moms and babies photo

I just love this little guy's cheeky little grin


I really wanted just one photo of me and him...he just wasn't having it at the end of his super fun party!

Yup, he's clearly done!

Funny faces and just relaxing after everyone has gone home

Our best buddy Lisa couldn't make it to the party until the last guests were leaving so here is Jordie opening up his presents from her.

Just having some fun time with Lisa


I'm glad I finally caught this bottom lip in a picture. 
He does it quite often but I never seem to catch it like this one!


Oops, everyone left and we realized we had forgotten the party hats, so we decided to put them on while Jordie was napping and get a photo anyways!


It was a super fun party and thanks to everyone that joined us to celebrate our little man turning ONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment