Saturday, December 17, 2016

Preschool Show & Tell - November & December

This has become one of his favorite toys to play with ever since he started watching Blaze and the Monster Machines....even though it isn't actually Blaze he still loves it!



This was a bit of a random choice because he hasn't been watching much Paw Patrol lately, but nonetheless this was his choice and I try hard not to persuade him about what to take...unless he's already taken the item before that is!

If the last one was a bit of a random choice...this one was totally random to me! We haven't read this book in probably a year and when he grabbed it from his bookshelf and brought it out to me I was completely shocked, but again, just let him take it anyways! I love looking back through these posts to see what things my boys are interested in showing to their friends and teachers at school.


This week Jordie chose a book called "I Want My Hat Back" which is kind of a strange but funny little book that he got from my aunt and uncle. It was a random choice because it was on a bookshelf that we don't read books from all the time so I was surprised when he grabbed it!


This week Jordie took his new favorite thing...his Minions puzzle that his Daddy got him a few days before. In the past week this kid has fallen in love with puzzles and I can't wait until he sees one of his presents under the tree. :)


The last item Jordie chose for S&T before the Christmas break was the red motorcycle that goes with a Ninja Turtle toy that James got a few years ago. I have no idea which turtle it comes with or where it actually is...but he doesn't care, he loves this little toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment