Tuesday, February 9, 2016

"Don't ever forget how much I love you"

"I won't, because you tell me every day how much you love me"

This happened last night when I got home from watching The Bachelor at Ash's house. I crawled into his bed with him for a snuggle and as I do most nights I whispered those words to him. This time he whispered back to me and my heart just soared. I just love him so much. 

If I do nothing else right in my son's lives I am okay knowing that they will always know how much I love them. I tell them every.single.day how much I love them and I am proud to know that in instances like last night that he does truly know it to the core of his being that he is loved. I'm happy to know that I am at least doing some things right, even on the days that I think I'm failing horribly as a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment