Thursday, August 14, 2014

Double J Photos – Week 25 – Jun 15 - 21

This was apparently the week of not using my regular camera at all, every single photo in this post is from my iPhone. 

Super cute picture taken after supper at Alice's with Grandpa Barrows!

Celebrating Father's Day with Auntie Michele

Almost no photos of James's face this week, this kid is a busy boy and rarely slows down enough for me to get a photo of him. These first two photos were taken at the Comox Airport when we were picking up Jim on our way to Nanaimo for a family weekend in June.


James and Tana at Boston Pizza


Hugs for Daddy after he gave him his Father's Day present

Food court lunch

Jordan's turn now! Father's Day after dinner ice cream


Waiting to get on the ferry to go get Daddy


This was the cutest thing I had seen in a long time, as soon as he saw his Daddy this is what he did and wouldn't let go or move at all



Sleeping through lunch

Cuteness


 2014 Double J Photo Project

"Watching my boys grow up right in front of my eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment