Sunday, June 25, 2023

Selfie Sunday - My favorites from the past few months!

 Lots of different things we've done in the past few months, and if I didn't take any selfies of me doing stuff with the kids, there wouldn't be photos of me at all. I may not always love the way I look in these photos, but I love these kids and want them to have photos of me when I'm gone. I want them to be able to look back through this blog too and see all the fun stuff we did together. So, here we go with my favorites from the past 2 months.

Grade 7 dance night! 


Evening walk with my littles.


Another evening walk with Jordie and Koda...this has become our thing this past month when the other two don't want to join us.


So many walks for me and Jordie and Koda! 

Grade 7 trip to Wildplay


Me and my fur boy at the ball park

A walk and bike ride with Kennedy and Koda

Dance show night! 

Another walk...this one was on a sick day home from school (hence the PJ's in the middle of the day!)

Date morning at RCC.

Baseball park smiles!

These are some of my favorites...from the district Track Meet! 



Starbucks and Canadian Tire shopping trip to celebrate his birthday! 

Followed by a walk with Dad and Koda.

3 Chicken Farm field trip with Kennedy's kindergarten class! 

A Wednesday morning spent babysitting and snuggling with Baby Gabby!


An evening at the beach before bedtime

Mothers' Day hike through the trails at mom's request.

FFF walk on the sea wall

James and I's trip to Comox for an eye appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment