Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall fun

I love my husband. He is so good with James and loves being outside with him. This morning I called over to my parents where they were staying (I stayed at home last night) and was surprised when no one answered at 9:30am. I finally heard from them at 10:15 when they came inside for a pee break. When I got here at 10:30 my son was happier than a pig in poo, dirty and wet from the grass but happier than I've seen in days. He thrives on being outside, especially when it comes to his T-ball set, soccer ball and playing with his Daddy. I of course got out the camera and took some photos and an awesome video of them cleaning up the leaves in Nana and Papa's yard.

Jumping out of the leaves to "surprise" me.


Instead of high fives we are now doing high two's!


The kids got a pretty wicked arm already!



Time to put him to work raking the leaves again!




Pushing Daddy over...and loving every second of it!



And a super cute video too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of two of my favorite guys spending time together and having fun as always!

    ReplyDelete